The Nano Nagle centre is the perfect location for time out from the stresses and strains of the classroom or office. The staff at the Nano Nagle Centre are qualified and experienced in offering:
Staff Reflection/Renewal Days/Facilitation of Groups
We would be very happy to welcome your staff for a day or half day renewal or reflection. We can develop a tailored programme including meditation, yoga, farm walks, cosmic walk or sustainable skills updating.
- Primary & Secondary Schools Retreats
- Teacher Retreats, Confirmation Retreats
- Eco Spirituality Programmes
To make a further inquiry or a booking, simply call us on 022 26411 or email us at:
secretary AT nanonaglebirthplace DOT ie
Child Safeguarding Policy Statement of the Constituent Members of the Catholic Church in Ireland
As a constituent member of the Catholic Church of Ireland:
- We recognise and uphold the dignity and rights of all children,
- we are committed to ensuring their safety and well-being.
- We will work in partnership with parents/guardians to do this.
- We recognise each child as a gift from God,
- we value and encourage the participation of children in all activities that enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and social development.
All Church personnel (including clergy, religious, staff and volunteers) have a responsibility to safeguard children through promoting their welfare, health and development in a safe and caring environment that supports their best interests and prevents abuse.
Trinita Laffan, pbvm
Chairperson, Board of Management, Nano Nagle Birthplace
Support Contact Details
Name of Designated Liaison: Mary Hoare pbvm 022 26411
Local Gardaí: 025 82100
Túsla: 022 54100
Children Policy / Presentation Sisters Union South West Ireland
The Irish Provinces of the Presentation Sisters have adopted the Safeguarding Children Policy and Standards for the Catholic Church in Ireland 2016 Document as its Policy Document. All Presentation personnel – sisters, employees, and volunteers are required to comply with the policy, procedures and standards as outlined in this document.
The policy of the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland can be accessed at www.safeguarding.ie. On the home page, click on Policy and Guidance and follow the directions to view the policy and access the guidance.
Click on the link below to see : Child Safeguarding Statement – Presentation Sisters South West Province Ireland.